Disability Travel and Recreation Resources
- United States
- Adapted & Senior Tours Portugal
- Bespoke France - Accessible Holidays for the Disabled
- Sage Traveling -
Comprehensive Accessibility Information for the European Traveler
- Disabled Accessible Travel based in Barcelona, Spain, offer a wide range of Accessible services to users of wheelchairs.
Spain, Italy; Portugal, France, Greece
- Accessible Barcelona
- Accessible Italy - accessibleitaly.com
- Holiday Accommodation Devon & Cornwall - Disabled Friendly Holiday Accommodation .
- Holidays for the disabled - Holidays for the disabled or less mobile
- I Need A Holiday Too, accessible and supported holidays to disabled people in La Roche Derrien, Brittany, France.
- La Esperanza Oasis - in the town of Calpe on the Mediterranean coast between Valencia and Alicante
- Le Guily, Brittany. France - Accessible Farmhouse accommodation in beautiful countryside
- Portugal Wheelchair Vacations & Disabled Holidays
- Sol Access Service - Accessible Holiday on the Canary Island - Spain, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
- Sol Mobility - Gran Canaria, Canary Islands serving the needs of mobility impaired visitors
- tourism for all - Sweden, Italy, France, Germany, Spain
- The Gables cornwall uk
- Aangepaste caravans voor vakantie voor mensen met en handicap - a holiday possibility in the South of France
- Wheelchair Accessible Europe - a hotelguide for wheelchair accessible hotels in Europe
- Yew Tree House - (UK) - golden sandy beaches at Berrow and Brean. NSA1 accommodation for the disabled and Independent wheelchair users.
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Ecuador for All -
specializes in tourism and therapy for people with disabilities.
- South Pacific
|Toll-Free Hotline For Air Travelers With Disabilities
The hotline will provide general information to consumers about the rights of air travelers with disabilities, respond to requests for printed consumer information, and assist air travelers with time-sensitive disability-related issues that need to be addressed in "real time." The line is staffed from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern time, seven days a week. Air travelers who experience disability-related air travel service problems may call the hotline at 1-800-778-4838 (voice) or 1-800-455-9880 (TTY) to obtain assistance. As in the past, air travelers who would like DOT to investigate a complaint about a disability issue must submit their complaint in writing or via e-mail. Click here for details.
Camps for Children
Books to Buy! Available in association with Amazon.com
[disAbility Resources Main Page]
Send comments, corrections to: email@example.com
[Disclaimer, Copyright and Donation Information]
[Return to Top]
Last Modified: Friday, 01-Dec-2017 16:45:02 PST