Home Automation/Environmental Control/
Electronic Aids for Daily Living (EADL)
What is Environmental Control?
- A system permitting remote control of electronic devices in the immediate surroundings. A person can independently
turn lights, radio, and television on and off, answer or initiate phone calls, and unlock a door. Essentially any aspect of
the environment can be controlled depending upon the system's complexity.
- A hardware or software system allowing the user programmed or spontaneous control over remote, electrically
Environmental Control (ECU/EADL)
- Able-Phone - adaptive telephones (switch or voice activated)
- Accessible Cell Phones - accessible cell phones to people with physical disabilities, the blind and visually impaired, the deaf and hard of hearing, people with cognitive disabilities and the elderly.
- Ameriphone - Assistive Telephones (switch activated, TTY, big button, amplified)
- ASL Product - Wireless Remote Telephone
- Click to Phone - Switch Scanning Cell Phone Bluetooth Interface
- Liberty Bell Communication System - hands-fiee, 24 Volt System & TDMA, CDMA, OR GSM Phone (Complete System)
- Vocalize! Voice Controlled Bluetooth Cell Phone System
- The Tecla Shield DOS™ is the only switch interface that enables access to both iOS® (iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®) and Android™ devices.
Video Game Controllers
[disAbility Resources Main Page]
Send comments, corrections to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Disclaimer, Copyright and Donation Information]
[Return to Top]
Last Modified: Thursday, 26-Apr-2018 09:52:51 PDT